I was tagged by HijabChic. Thanks for giving me an idea for a new post!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. having finals week be OVER
2. eating the sushi that is sitting on my desk
3. seeing my two best friends from home!
4. my new classes next semester
5. Insha'Allah, getting married and having children at some point
6. going to see "The Princess and the Frog" with my best friend (yeah, real mature :) )
7. being able to come back to school three weeks early
8. dorking around watching television with my best college friend in January
8 things I wish I could do:
1. have more taqwa
2. be more focused and joyful when it comes to salat
3. be able to tell my parents and family that I'm a Muslim
4. find cheap jilbabs!
5. have a halal restaurant (that delivers!) close to my college
6. travel all over the world
7. find my soul mate
8. speak Arabic.
8 things I love:
1. ALLAH
2. Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his family
3. all the Prophets (peace be upon them all) and the righteous people
4. quality time with my best friends
5. Youtube
6. stupid humor
7. Disney movies
8. eating
8 things I did yesterday:
1. attempted to study and write an essay for my Urdu class...did not happen
2. ate
3. prayed
4. slept
5. read blogs
6. watched episodes of Family Guy
7. checked my email
8. went on Facebook
Needless to say, my life has not been particularly exciting lately.
8 shows I watch
1. The Boondocks <3
2. American Dad
3. Family Guy
4. Top Chef
5. The Simpsons
6. The Soup
7. The Office
8. Law and Order
8 bloggers I tag:
I tag everyone who's reading this!!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

1 comment:
I decided to do this tag too! :)
Post a Comment