Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu everyone!
Sorry for the lack of posts; it's a combination of not having much to say and being really busy with schoolwork. I really want to do well this semester and not slack off like I did last year, so Insha'Allah I'll be able to keep up with everything. I'll write when I have more time/something actually interesting comes to mind.
Anne
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)11 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it13 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...15 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?16 years ago
-
Goodbye.16 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

4 comments:
Wa aleikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister,
I just wanted to wish a lots of energy to your studies. You know, if it's good, it's worth waiting for, so don't worry for the lack of posts :).
Good luck ! i know how it feels got a bunch of hard major courses im taking this semester. Nice blog btw.
Nice to come here and read few lines.
salaams dear ukhti,
miss u!
may Allah swt always keep u well, Ameen!
Post a Comment