Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu everyone!
As I've mentioned on here before, I love taking and reading online surveys and quizzes; they're a great way to get to know people better. I took this one from Umm Aaminah's blog; feel free to copy it on to your blog with your answers Insha'Allah!
Mark things that apply to you with an X.
(X) I am a cuddler.
(X) I am a morning person. (Yes I am, Alhamdulillah, which is really handy for those 8:30 am classes I have. :P )
I am an only child.
I am currently in my pajamas.
I am currently pregnant.
(X) I am currently single. (Yes, but I'm open for looking for the right guy, Insha'Allah.)
I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
I am left handed.
I am married.
I am addicted to my myspace. (Change this to Facebook or Blogger and the answer would be yes.)
I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
(X) I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first. (More like all the time. Alhamdulillah, I consider this a good thing, but I could at least improve on being less awkward.)
I bite my nails.
(X) I can be paranoid at times.
I don’t like anyone. (LOL)
I enjoy country music.
(X) I enjoy jazz music. (I like it as background music on TV.)
(X) I enjoy smoothies. (Oh yeah, especially mango smoothies. Om nom nom!)
I enjoy talking on the phone. (HATE talking on the phone.)
I have a car. (Nope, Alhamdulillah Boston has great public transportation.)
(X) I have a cell phone. (Who doesn't?)
(X) I have/had a hard time paying attention at school. (Story of my life.)
I have a hidden talent
(X) I have a lot to learn. (For sure, especially in terms of Islamic knowledge.)
(X) I have a pet. (My family has our sweet standard poodle, Sidney.)
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one brother
(X) I have been to another country. (Canada, Italy, Vatican City, China, Masha'Allah!)
(X) I have been told that I am smart
(X) I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor. (I definitely have a "unique" sense of humor, like a combination of intelligent and 12 year-old boy humor.)
(X) I have OR HAD broken a bone. (I think I broke my toe once.)
(X) I have Caller I.D. on my phone.
(X) I have changed a diaper
(X) I have changed a lot over the past year. (I like to think I have, at least.)
(X) I have done something illegal. (Jaywalked. I know, I'm a regular jailbird.)
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color
(X) I have had major/minor surgery. (Very minor, I got cysts removed from my head.)
I have killed another person.
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
(X) I have mood swings
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
(X) I have rejected someone before. (I've had two complete strangers ask me to marry them; we didn't even know each other's names.)
I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
I have seen the television show The O.C.
I like Shakespeare.
I like the taste of blood. (*gag*)
(X) I love to cook.
(X) I like to sing. (Alone, in the car or in the shower.)
I love Michael Jackson (I like him, I guess.)
(X) I love sleeping. (I LOVE IT.)
(X) I love to play computer games. (The Sims FTW!)
(X) I love to shop.
(X) I miss someone right now. (So many people.)
I own 100 CDs or more
(X) I own and use a library card
(X) I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
(X) I sleep a lot during the day. (Sometimes)
(X) I strongly dislike math (It is by far my worst subject.)
I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
I will try almost anything once.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would classify myself as ghetto. (I definitely do ghetto stuff sometimes.)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I am currently wearing socks.
I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
(X) I have had/have a broken heart (I think when I was in like seventh grade.)
Smoked cigarettes. (No, but I've been tempted to.)
Rode every ride at an amusement park.
(X) Collected something really stupid. (Coca-Cola memorabilia)
(X) Gone to a rock concert. (James Taylor is more "soft rock")
(X) Helped someone.
(X) Gone fishing. (Don't do it anymore, I can't bear to watch the fish die. I know, I'm a hypocrite because I love eating fish.)
Watched four movies in one night.
Gone long periods of time with out sleep.
(X) Lied to someone. (It kind of defines the relationship I have with my parents, Astaghfirullah.)
Been dumped.
Failed a class. (No, but I've gotten pretty close.)
(X) Taken a college level course. (I'm a college student.)
Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado.
Watched someone die.
(X) Been to a funeral.
(X) Burned yourself. (accidentally)
Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep.
(X) Spent over $200 in one day.
(X) Flown on a plane..
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Written a 10 page letter.
(X) Gone skiing.
(X) Been sailing.
(X) Cut yourself. (Accidentally)
(X) Had a best friend. (Still have them, Alhamdulillah)
Lost someone you loved.
Shoplifted something.
Been to jail.
Had detention.
(X) Skipped school.
Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Dropped out of school.
Been in a mental hospital.
(X) Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. (The first one.)
(X) Had an online diary. (I consider this blog to be one.)
Fired a gun.
Gambled in a casino.
(X) Had a yard sale.
(X) Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job.
Taken a lie detector test.
Swam with dolphins.
Gone to sea world.
Attempted suicide.
Voted for Pop Idol.
(X) Written poetry.
(X) Read more than 20 books a year.
(X) Gone to Europe.
(X) Loved someone you couldn’t have.
(X) Had surgery. (minor)
(X) Had stitches.
(X) Taken a taxi.
(X) Seen the Washington Monument. (In the car.)
Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.
Had a drug or alcohol problem.
Been in a fist fight.
Suffered any form of abuse.
Had a hamster.
Petted a wild animal.
(X) Used a credit card.
Gone surfing in California.
Dyed your hair.
Got a tattoo.
(X) Had something pierced. (ears)
(X) Got straight A’s.
(X) Your parents sent you to a shrink.
Been handcuffed.
Known someone with HIV or AIDS.
(X) Taken pictures with a webcam.
Started a fire.
Had a party while your parents weren’t home.
Gotten caught having a party while they were gone.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 comments:
Oh sis, you are indeed a menace to society...jaywalking lol. Overseas, it's considered a skill!
assalamu alaikum,
ramadan kareem.
you are a nice sister...
coz you have almost (follow) islamic way of life. (hhehe).
may allah be pleased with you and grant jannah Anne.
jazakallah khairan.
wassalam.
You've been tagged! See my latest blog post for details:
http://caraboska.livejournal.com/26283.html
Post a Comment