I just want to say Alhamdulillah. I love ALLAH, I love the Qur'an, I love all the Prophets (peace be upon them all), and I love Islam. I love all of you for the sake of ALLAH. Thank You, ALLAH, for everything You have given to me, and for having me follow Your Guidance. Please let me remain always on the Straight Path to You, and let us all strive to do what pleases You, and keep us always safe in Your Care. Ya ALLAH, You are the First and the Last, the One, the Loving, the Protecting Friend, the Most Merciful. Ya ALLAH, You are Peace and from You comes peace. Blessed are You, O Possessor of Glory and Honor. Ameen!
Feel free to post any du'as or praise to ALLAH here, and let the love grow Insha'Allah!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 comments:
SubhanAllah!
Subhan Allah wa bi hamdi!!
Mashaa'Allah what a beautiful post <3
Ameen and may the same be said back to you!!
assalamu alaikum,
sister kaighla has mentioned about your blog on her post.thnx for her.
pleasant backgound,nice post.
may allah grant you jannah sister..
jazakallah khair.
wassalam.
Q.
Post a Comment