Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu everyone!
I saw this over at Umm Aaminah's blog and decided to repost it. I love doing stuff like this; it's a great way to get to know people.
If I were a month, I’d be November.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 9 p.m.
If I were a planet, I’d be Uranus. (tee hee, I had to do it)
If I were an animal, I’d be an armadillo.
If I were a direction, I’d be North.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a soft, squishy bed.
If I were a liquid, I’d be peppermint tea.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a ruby.
If I were a tree, I’d be a cherry tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be a needle.
If I were a flower, I’d be a tulip.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a cold but sunny day in January.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a clarinet.
If I were a color, I’d be brown.
If I were an emotion, I’d be mellow.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a peach.
If I were a sound, I’d be a singing bird.
If I were an element, I’d be silicon.
If I were a car, I'd be a Volvo station wagon. :)
If I were a food, I’d be a roast chicken.
If I were a place, I’d be Minnesota.
If I were a material, I’d be corduroy.
If I were a taste, I’d be sweet.
If I were a scent, I’d smell like pine trees.
If I were an item of clothing, I’d be my favorite denim skirt (same as Umm Aaminah).
If I were a body part, I’d be an eye.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be neutral.
If I were a song, I’d be something classic by James Taylor.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of Mary Janes.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 comments:
Love it sis! Whereas I scored pretty definitely as a "country gal" I think you are a "solid and sensible". Volvos, corduroy,and MN... nothing pretentious there, masha'Allah.
And yep, I giggled at Uranus. :-D
assalamu alaikum.
if i were a girl,i'd think like BananAnne.
wassalam.
This was really fun to read ! I'd be a cold but sunny day from January too :)
Not to be that girl, but I hope you ended up finishing your paper!
This was super fun to read, but I think the only thing that really surprised me was MN. Why that state? Have you been?
assalamu alaikum sister,
this comment(site) is not to post.
i thought this may help us increase our eeman in our beautiful deen.
http://www.twf.org/Sayings/Sayings3.html#Kindness
salaamaleykum sister anne.(not to post please).
i think u already visited sara the "almostclever" and read her latest post as well.
she needs and deserves your comment i guess.
jazallah khair sister.
Q.
Guess what I am doing too? Avoiding writing my paper due in like 9 hours! yah!
Post a Comment