Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu everyone!
So I noticed that a lot of my more recent posts hadn't been getting any comments from my old readers, and I realized it's probably because they were still following my old URL and therefore weren't getting any updates. So I've switched back to my old URL (thisisnotclever.blogspot.com) so that Insha'Allah you won't think that I randomly disappeared. :)
It's been a long time, and some interesting things have occurred since I last wrote. Unfortunately, my OCD/depression is still pretty severe, but Alhamdulillah for the past few days it's gotten markedly better. And Alhamdulillah, I am still a practicing Muslim. :D It's been a big jihad, for sure, and it's still not gone yet, but Insha'Allah it will be completely gone soon and I will return to being the Anne that I know and love. Please continue to make du'a for me that I make a complete recovery and that I continue to strive to be the best Muslim that I can be Insha'Allah. (If you haven't read the post about my struggle, take a look at it; it was written during the worst of it.)
Also, you all finally get a glimpse of what I look like! I finally switched my profile picture from the Canada geese in the snow-covered field to me drinking a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice in Morocco. Yes, Morocco. Alhamdulillah, in January I went with a bunch of other students from my school for a three-week intensive history/language/religion/sociology class in Rabat. We also travelled to Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes and the Sahara Desert, where I rode a camel and watched Maghrib come in. Subhanallah, despite my illness, I managed to have a fantastic time, and Insha'Allah I will be posting a lot more of my experiences later.
Jazakallah khair to everyone for continuing to read my ramblings!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

7 comments:
I was just thinking about where the heck my barcelona-loving-muslim-sister went !!! I changed my URL too, so that might explain the lack of comments I have been getting (my bad!)
I had no idea about the hard times you have been going through sister, I will make duaa for you and read what you have been going through.
You went to my lovely morocco ? Lucky, hope you had a blast!
Ma'a salama :D <3
Salaam alaikum MuslimJedi (awesome name by the way!)
I think you're actually thinking of NeverEver from the Finding Guidance blog (she's the huge Barca fan). She hasn't posted in a while, either.
Yes, Alhamdulillah, Morocco was absolutely amazing, and I seriously can't wait to return someday Insha'Allah.
Asalaamu Alaikum! Mashallah you look so cute :)
Yeah i was wondering what happened with all your posts! I can't believer you went to morocco, i'm so glad you had a great time! I want to go, one day inshallah! Well, i'd rather go to saudi so saudi inshallah! haha
I always get your blog mixed up with her's for some odd reasons. Nonetheless, thank God you had your blog link back because I did not receive any updates from my Google reader :S
Salaam 3alaikum :-)
Ah ha I was wondering where Banana Anne went!! BTW I deleted everyone from my FB (including u) but wallahi it had nothing to do with u but I was having some security issues LoL
Anyways I am glad you're "back" and I am gonna catch up on your Posts xoxo
Salaam sis. I was wondering too where you had went!!! I thought, um guess she's just busy!
Alhamdulillah we all get tested sis, some more than others. I pray Allah will bring you out of this stronger than before!
Ma salaama...
Salaamaaleykum WRWB sister.
Alhamdulillah you are back to blog and to deen as well.
jazakallah khairan.
ma'ssalama.
Post a Comment