Sunday, October 24, 2010

New blog name and url

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu everyone!

Just an FYI, I decided to change the title and url of my blog. I realized that the name I was using, "This is Not Clever", is also one of the email addresses that my parents know of, so they could easily search "this is not clever" on Google and find this blog (and they would definitely realize that this is my blog). There's no real meaning behind the new title ("My Two Cents") or the url (icantthinkofacoolurl.blogspot.com); they're pretty self-explanatory. :)

Anne

2 comments:

SS said...

Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmathullaahi wa barakaathu hu.

May Allah always be with you sister.

Fadiosis said...

You know I couldn't freak out more since I thought you stopped blogging!!!!

I know I don't comment much and that, but i still read and care about my bloggy list :p

why do people change their URLs :@??? it's really causing me mini-heart attacks!!

Anyhow.. I'm really glad you're here.. alhamdolillah ♥..

My Blog List