Today, May 5, 2010, fellow blogger Elizabeth officially took her shahadah! ALLAHU AKBAR! Visit her blog at http://chickenxlicken.blogspot.com/ to send her well-wishes and du'as, Insha'Allah!
Ya ALLAH, please bless Elizabeth as she starts her new life as a Muslim. Please guide us always and keep us always on the Straight Path, and to always do what pleases You. Ameen!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
-
Creating Advanced tip with Swagbucks9 years ago
-
-
Pembuatan SKA10 years ago
-
Affordable Dining Room Furniture10 years ago
-
-
-
Butterfly (2015)10 years ago
-
-
Ginger Wedang (Sarebba)11 years ago
-
Advice11 years ago
-
-
Are you still following me?12 years ago
-
Confession12 years ago
-
-
Weight Loss Roadblocks12 years ago
-
-
I think I'll just move it12 years ago
-
Elegant hijab look13 years ago
-
Nostalgia13 years ago
-
A Mercy to Mankind13 years ago
-
-
saveoursunnah is under maintenance14 years ago
-
chickenxlicken is under maintenance14 years ago
-
Education for New Mothers14 years ago
-
-
-
I was bored...14 years ago
-
New Blog15 years ago
-
Ramblings15 years ago
-
Sorry I have not posted in a long time15 years ago
-
Reality Check15 years ago
-
How are things?15 years ago
-
Goodbye.15 years ago
-
My New Blog16 years ago
-
go on hiatus16 years ago
-
Closing Time16 years ago
-
Survey I Stumbled Upon (:16 years ago
-
So...16 years ago
-
I'm a Copy Cat16 years ago
-
The Velvet Promise16 years ago
-
imaginary clothes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 comments:
(Shukran) = Thanks for the post.
Walid
alhamdolillah wa Allah akbar.. :).. thanks for this post..
alhamdulillah! another muslimah =)
PS: FOR ALL MUSLIMAH BLOGGER, JOIN THE MUSLIMAH NETWORK. IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO GATHER US. YOU CAN REGISTER here: http://sisterswhoblog.ning.com/
AFTER THAT, TELL ME IF YOU ALREADY SIGNED UP, BECAUSE IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO ME THAT IT HELPS ME TO BE QUALIFIED IN THE CONTEST I JOIN, BY WRITING IN MY CHATBOX. MY BLOG IS: http://tremendousmagz.blogspot.com/
LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER!
hehe im sorry for my advertisement i hope you can understand =)
Post a Comment